Work from the Club
The perfect antidote to home-office malaise
Working from home does not suit everyone, especially after months of staring at the same four walls. We invite you to combat home-office malaise by swapping your dining room table for a private workstation here at the Rag. The Club offers a quiet Business Centre with fully serviced office facilities and IT support. Our hot desks are ideal for focussed work, whilst our spacious break-out area, complete with sofas and complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, is perfect for those all-important Zoom calls, which you can connect to using our secure Wi-Fi.
Lunch at Your Desk
Take a break to enjoy light bites, club classics, gourmet platters and refreshments brought straight to your desk as you gaze out over St James’s Square. Ordering breakfast and lunch is made easy through our Mobile Order & Pay service. Simply scan the QR code or click here to view the menu and be served. Stay up to date on business news with access to a wide range of complimentary e-newspapers and magazines (ask at Reception for details).
Work from the Club Package
Our Work from the Club package means that you can enjoy full use of the Business Centre, as well as discounts on rooms with early check-in (from 8am) and late check-out (from 5pm) to give two full working days in an alternative environment. In addition, we are offering free parking for the duration of your stay and access to our meeting rooms at competitive members’ rates.
• One-night stay in a Premier Single Room with continental breakfast at £105 with free space availability upgrade to a Premier Double Room (single occupancy only)
• Early check-in (from 8am) and late check-out (from 5pm) to give two full working days at the Club
• Free parking for the duration of your stay in our secure underground car park (valid until 17th June 2021)
• Unlimited access to the Business Centre and Ian Jacobs Bar with socially distanced workstations and complimentary Wi-Fi
• Unlimited complimentary tea and coffee and daily e-newspapers and magazines
• Access to meeting rooms at competitive members’ rates
Available from 17th May – 19th September 2021 inclusive. Book by 18th September 2021.
Please note: Available from 17th May – 19th September 2021 inclusive. Book by 18th September 2021. Free parking offer only available from 17th May -17th June inclusive | Cancellation: Must be made to Reception in writing up to 1500 hours on the day prior to arrival. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or amend your booking. Members will be liable for full charge of room for late cancellation or non-arrival.