Following the Prime Minister’s recent statement, we are delighted to announce that The Army and Navy Club is now officially open.
We are now taking bookings. Allow us to provide a safe home-from-home in the heart of London with competitive rates, excellent in-room dining and deli-style catering options, Business Centre access with social distancing measures in place and secure on-site parking. Whilst The Dining Room and Smoking Room will remain closed for the time being, The Ribbon Bar & Terrace will be open, complete with a new mobile app ordering service for a safe and seamless dining experience. Many members will also be pleased to know that the Hairdressing Service is now available.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our members and staff remains our highest priority. In light of the situation around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), The Rag has developed and implemented a SafeStay programme to ensure a new standard of cleanliness and disinfection for an even cleaner and safer stay with us. We are closely monitoring the official advice given by both the World Health Organisation and the guidelines from Public Health England on the steps we are undertaking. The Rag’s SafeStay builds upon the Club’s already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, where hospital-grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols are currently in use. The programme includes:
- . Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches, door handles, remote controls and telephones.
- . Increased cleaning frequency of public areas.
- . Guest-accessible sanitising gel at entrances and high traffic areas.
- . Reduced paper amenities (like menus, pads and guest directories) in rooms.
- . Enhanced cleaning & other changes to restaurants, in-room dining and meeting spaces.
- . Enhanced Team Member safety and wellbeing with personal protective equipment (PPE) and enhanced training and protocols.
We have received countless messages of support from members over the past few months and would like to thank you all for the patience you have shown us. On behalf of all of the team, the countdown is on and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Clubhouse in the very near future.